Penta Square Apartment Booking Prices are now available For Details call Chohan Estate Faraz 0321-4000646
Flat rate to be charged for every size floor. Rate is rs. 13,900 per square feet.
5 % extra for facing green areas & 10 % extra to charges in case for corner apartment.
Each apartment to have one driver accommodation and parking spot in basements of the buildings.
Entire projects including 35 shops and 15 office spaces will have about 62% green areas out of this full 79 kanal most prime commercial land project in Dha Lahore
Shops and offices to be launched separately in mid 2016 with remaining apartments after phase 1 booking of just 77 apartments.
At this time ony 77 apartments to be booked out of total 306.
No online booking available. Some one on your behalf can book it in dha pentsquare booking office.
Rs. 100,000 to be paid at the time of booking on dec 31st 2015 at pentasquate square booking office.
No cash allowed. Only pay order in favor of “dha lahore pentasquate square”
after token money of one lac 15% more will be paid for confirmation before jan 31st 2016. Remaining 85% amount will be paid in 10 installments after every 3 months.